Just finished up this dining table… The multiple triangles making up the base of the table were fun to make. I would incorporate triangles into everything I build if I had the option of doing so, they’re just so aesthetically pleasing to me.
The icing on the cake for me was the walnut top… Not only is walnut one of the most beautiful woods (in my opinion), but it’s easy to work with as well. I have to say, this is my favorite project as of late.
- vintagecrates likes this
- shutyaface likes this
- ilovethatfunkybeat reblogged this from salvageinteriors
- taylordonsker said: Very nice. The base resembles grouped hairpin legs but totally transcends those trendy things.
- taylordonsker likes this
- sex-death-rebirth likes this
- whatshewanted likes this
- areagua likes this
- areagua reblogged this from salvageinteriors
- lkothera likes this
- salvageinteriors posted this